Sunday, December 16, 2007

Dont li(e)tter the dead




A strange variety of people is catching up on me.leacherous.letterous.of those who wish to see the dead in letters.buried in the comfort of their letters.of letters they speak.and squat in your face.and they write to each other.the dogs act as the runner.it probably sings.and we get caught in the intricacies of the ultrasonic and the infrasonic.and forget our sanity.when they dream through my letters i wish to dream.and wonder.their stones are worth the wait.at least they dont need to see the hearts of stone .they are stone themselves!!!and the ashes are strewn in the letters.to feed the letters.to provide the much needed scandal in our lives.and the epitaph reads:-
And here lay the dead man who wrote letters,to me
And sing the growls and kills the runner to me
And wonders aloud his sms,to me,

And says "the peaceful never write letters",to me
And "the peaceful never die!",to me

No comments: